2019 Concert Series
The Musc Ministries of West End United Methodist Church is pleased to announce the 2019 Concert Mini Services.
- The 2019 series will open January 27th with the Methodist University Chorale and Chamber Singers leading us in worship during the 11:00 a.m. worship service and continuing with a concert that afternoon.
- In February, we will welcome Macedonia Baptist Church Choir from Hoffman, NC. They are led by Damon Clark.
- March 17th will find us with our own Ravon Sheppard and Friends.
- The month of April will bring us the Methodist University One Voice Gospel Choir.
- Our event in May will be the Golden Regiment Concert Band from Montgomery County. They are under the leadership of Ravon Sheppard and some of their members benefitted from the generous donations of our church members last fall.
All concerts will be free but love offerings will be received. Watch for full details in upcoming newsletters and the weekly bulletins.
The choir enjoyed a blessed Advent season as we led in worship and offered special music of the season. They also had the privilege of singing with the Moore Philharmonic Orchestra at the Carolina Hotel.Regular weekly rehearsals are at 6:00 p.m.