Options for Enjoying the Worship Service
Details about Location
- Sitting in Your Car in a Designated Area
- Sitting on the Grass in Your Lawn or Bag Chair
- Sitting Behind Your Car in the Parking Lot
Details that you will receive on Saturday, October 3rd
- Pastor Jane and Musicians will be using the back porch behind the new addition for the service.
- If you plan to sit in your car, you will use the entrance on Highway 211 that comes into the back of the church.
- If you plan to bring your own chair, you will use the parking lot entering on Highway 73.
- The Order of Worship
- Information about How We Can Protect Each Other
- Additional Details about Parking
A typical worship service at West End United Methodist Church may include a greeting and opening prayer, time for people to greet each other, scripture readings, silent prayer and meditation, an offering, the Lord's Prayer, a children's message, the sermon, special music and hymns, and a closing prayer.
Communion may also be served. All are invited to celebrate communion, but you can choose whether or not you wish to participate.
We print words and responses in our bulletins to help those who are unfamiliar with United Methodist worship.
Visit our Maps and Directions
page for driving directions to the church as well as street and satellite maps.
If you would like more information about worship at West End UMC please contact us via our online form
or call the church office at 910.673.1371.